We protect companies against insider threats
80% of companies suffer data loss through employee errors or malicious acts. You can run your company without risking the loss of valuable intellectual property, copyrights or other data.
Data Discovery and Classification
Discover your sensitive data, keep it in the spotlight and never let it out of your sight, no matter where it is stored or transferred.
Insider Threat Detection
Detect insider threats and early mitigate risk to your sensitive data. Timely reaction is key for efficient protection.
Easily comply with information protection security acts, detect and prevent regulatory violations.
Data Loss Prevention
Data loss prevention protects confidential data from being shared with unauthorized parties. Manage your company data flow easily from one place.
Solutions built to protect your company.
- Every attempt of leakage is blocked and logged
- PCI DSS, ISO 27001/27002, and GDPR compliance
- Protection of cardholder data, payment transaction data, credit card numbers
- Your data is not misused by your employees
- Secured communication with contractors
- Protection of intellectual property, products, patents, designs, customer data, PII DATA, IoT data
- Your institution complies with regulations
- HIPAA, and GDPR compliance
- Protection of medical record numbers, fingerprints, social security numbers
Are you a small business owner?
- Your DLP solution is deployed in minutes
- Ready for hybrid/remote environments
- Powered by Microsoft Azure
Why choose Safetica?
Our solution covers all areas of data security and insider threat. As specialists with almost twenty years of experience, we understand internal data risk.
Never at the expense of productivity. Our solution doesn't create unnecessary work for employees or the IT department, Its time-to-value is unbeatable.
We protect data on all endpoints, all devices, all major operating systems and the cloud, external borders and internal zones.
Built around you
At Safetica, we are experts in preventing the mistakes people make. We've got your back, so you can get back to work.
Help and more
Safetica Gets Closer to Customers with New U.S. Legal EntitySafetica has officially established a legal entity in the United States. This new development allows our company to better serve our growing customer base in the U.S. and provide enhanced support for our partners and clients across North America.
Protecting Sensitive Data in Medical Institutions: How the Regional Center for Blood Donation & Hemotherapy in Warsaw Utilizes SafeticaWarsaw's Regional Center for Blood Donation and Hemotherapy is using Safetica to protect sensitive donor and patient information while educating employees on proper data handling procedures.
Do you know std::string_view and how to use it?Read an article written by one of our developers explaining the std::string_view part of the code.